FREE Preparedness Guides
The following lists the current disaster and preparedness guides available from the Survival Station.
Check back often as this list is updated and added to frequently. More content can be found in the Downloads section.
- Why be prepared? - An excellent primer on disaster preparedness.
- Preparing for a terrorist attack. - More preparedness information.
- Have an evacuation plan! - Things to consider before evacuating your home.
- Planning your family's evacuation. - How to make a disaster plan.
- A safe room in your home. - Prepare a safe room for sheltering in place.
- Prepare a disaster kit. - Items needed for a basic survival kit.
- Food storage for emergencies. - Shelf life and recommended foods for storage.
- Emergency water storage. - How to obtain, purify and store water for emergencies.
- Protecting your important documents. - List of important papers and where to store them.
- Have a basic first aid kit. - Checklist of items for your first aid kit.
- Shelter in Place -
- Emergency cooking -
- Emergency First Aid -
- Emergency Sanitation and Hygiene -
- Communicating in an emergency -
- COMING SOON!